Re: hasFeature()

I took another look at the usage data now that it has been in Chrome for a
while.

hasFeature appears in just over 4% of page views (higher than the initial
estimates) but it returns false only 0.0036% of the time.

It seems to me that it is entirely safe to remove this from the spec and
have it always return true during some deprecation period.

Cheers,
Stephen.