Re: Adding an interface to provide a list of listeners

28.07.2014, 22:43, "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>:
> On 7/28/14, 2:07 PM, Marat Tanalin wrote:
>> šNote that removal of all listeners at once is already achievable _anyway_ -- just with a somewhat dumb method (replacing original element with its clone).
>
> You just assumed all event targets are elements. šThey're not.
>
>> šBy "all listeners" I mean all listeners that are removed by replacing an element with its clone.
>
> There's that assumption again.

I just gave an idea of what "all listeners" mean in general in my message. But the "remove all listeners" feature could probably be limited to elements if needed -- I didn't yet encounter a need to remove listeners from an object that user cannot interact with.