Re: RfC: LCWD of W3C DOM4; deadline July 31

   1. The language "nuked from orbit soon" and "will be nuked" needs to be
   rewritten. This level of informality is inappropriate for a W3C REC track
   document. Better to say "expect to be deprecated" or similar.
   2. It is annoying that a search for "Warning!" in the document fails (at
   least on Chrome and Firefox) because it is injected from a content style
   property.
   3. There remains a normative reference to the WHATWG "URL"
   specification, which needs to be resolved before moving to REC. It would be
   well advised to describe the expected process for doing this in the SoTD
   section.