Re: [dom] MutationObservers -- observing certain property changes

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:44 PM, M. Klehr <mklehr@gmx.net> wrote:
> For example, the `checked` property initially has the same value as its
> attribute. However, when such an element is checked, the property value
> changes whereas the attribute value does not.
> As properties are part of the DOM, it would help very much if such
> property changes were possible to be observed via MutationObservers.

The checked attribute maps to the defaultChecked property.

We may at some point provide an Object.observe API for checked and
other properties on elements that are not reflected by attributes, but
Object.observe has to become a standard for that first.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/