Re: [DOM3Events] Debrief after WebApps F2F?

sgtm

Relevant part from the F2F 10 April 2014 minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2014/04/10-webapps-minutes.html

Art: if folks are interested in moving this spec forward, please step up as
always
... DOM3 Events
... we don't have the editors around either
... will be a third LC
... 12 bugs
... some concerns since HTML5 has a normative ref for it
... and would make life easier if DOM3 Events was a REC
... since it's not going to happen anytime soon
... I've been pushing this soec to go back to LC

Marcos: what's the dependency?

Robin: it's about the event types

Art: UIEvents is blocked on D3E
... Pointer Events depends on UIEvents
... Glenn expressed interest in moving forward D3E
... plan is to split out features that would prevent it to move forward

Adrian: plan to split out key names/values

Adrian: and proceed
... primary reason is that changing will happen to those anyway
... also want to review various mobile platforms and their keyboards