RE: [DOMError]: Subclassing DOMError to increase granularity of error handling?

This is not just for debugging. Looking at the example I give in the mail, i.e. when the attempt to create a TCP socket fails I expect the web application to handle each error situation ("no network contact","peer does not respond", "local address/port pair is already in use") differently.

Claes