Re: Keyboard events for accessible RIAs and Games

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:26:19 +0100
To: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
* Florian Bösch wrote:
>I have written a blog post at length about this issue here:
>http://codeflow.org/entries/2013/jan/30/keyboard-events-in-javascript-are-broken/

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JanMar/0170.html
You seem to have double-posted this to the public-webapps list, where
most of the discussion seems to be archived now. I note that solutions
to some of the problems you mention have to account for the fact that if
non-isolated scripts can know, say, how close "x" and "y" are to each
other on a keyboard, that information would contribute identifying in-
formation that is likely to be used to track users. Last I heard people
wanted to avoid adding such information as much as possible.