[D3E] What is the plan for 6-Sep-2012 LC comment processing?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:06:19 -0500
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
CC: www-dom <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi Travis - the comment deadline for the 6-Sep-2012 D3E Last Call [LC]
ended 27-Sep-2012.

I noticed the spec has a couple of LC comment documents [LC-comments]and
about ten open bugs [Bugs].

What is the plan to process the LC comments and move the spec toward CR?

Please let us know if there is something other members of the group can
do to help.(I may be able to help with the LC comment processing but I
would prefer to use a wiki.)

-Thanks, AB

[LC] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20120906/>
[LC-comments]