Re: DOM L3 Events- Call for Agenda Topics!

Suggested topics:
* We have a new repository for editor drafts (CVS -> Hg)
* Summary/overview of recent updates (formatting/typos)
* Overview of proposed changes (adding section on 'input' and 'beforeinput')

After that, we should start going through the bug list.

I'd like to suggest that we skip having a dedicated scribe - I think it
might be better if each person 'scribe's their own comments. That should
make the conversations more inclusive since we have people who are
connecting only via chat. (And it should make life more enjoyable for
Travis).

Also, do we have a Zakim phone number that's local to Japan?  I've seen a
US and a European one, but haven't seen one for anywhere in Asia.

-Gary