Re: [DOM Events] Call for Agenda Topics: D3E Telco tomorrow (May 21st, 2013 PST)

Based on recent discussion w/ Masayuki and Hallvord, I get the impression
that we need to make the purpose of the D3E 'key' field and 'textInput'
event, and how D4E's 'code' field complements those.

There have also been raised questions around the intent and behaviour of
the D3E 'locale' field, which may be worth discussing.

Would folks like to discuss those, or shall we continue on email?