Re: hasFeature revisited

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:11:56 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
On 4/15/13 11:30 AM, Simon Pieters wrote:
> How many sites are we talking about here?

Any site using SoftXMLLib.js (possibly old versions of?) or old versions
of zXml.

How many that is, unclear.  We've had reports about two of them in the
<2 months since we shipped this in a final release.

> From what I can tell, the site
> referenced in the bug report has been fixed.

Er... which one?  The bug was filed by the developer of some sort of web
application (without a link), and the site mentioned in comment 8 of the
bug is certainly not fixed.

-Boris