Re: DOM 4 naming "before" and "after"

The names sound like getters, not mutators. Probably this one naming quirk is one that authors can get used to. But the more of these quirks there are, the more cognitive load it is to use the platform. And the Web Platform already has a lot of strangeness. I don't think we should be spending our strangeness budget on making these particular method names a little shorter.

 - Maciej