[dom] mutation observer follow up

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:55:33 +0100
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, "Adam Klein" <adamk@chromium.org>
Is there any particular reason why the "registered observer" definition is
sometimes referred to as "registration" and sometimes as "registered
observer"?

What is "transient" for?

We need to add some kind of flag to "insert"/"remove" so that "replace
all" can have a special MutationRecord object for textContent and
innerHTML and such (and that then "insert"/"remove" not generate
additional MutationRecord objects).

I'm not sure why there's a special algorithm for adding transient
observers. How is it different from just appending a transient observer to
a given node's list?

I also made various changes you should probably review (all editorial
though, I hope!):

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html#mutation-observers
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/

--