RE: Rename "DOM4 Events"

I'm happy to entertain a different name. However, I have concerns with "User Interface Events" since UIEvent is a particular interface out of many included in the spec.

If we were to scope this entirely to event constructors, we could name it just that:  "DOM Event Constructors".  But I have a feeling this spec could become a nice place for event additions that are beyond the scope of DOM4 (e.g. extensions to DOM3 Event interfaces, new interfaces, e.g.).

If I understand Anne's concern, it's that folks will be diverted to "DOM4 Events" for the general event model despite that being in DOM3 Events and DOM4.  Perhaps we can combat that with a very obvious section at the top of the spec pointing to DOM4/D3E as the foundation upon which this spec extends?