Re: Support getElementById and other methods of ShadowRoot on DocumentFragment

Are you suggesting that getElementsBy* on ShadowRoot will return a static
node list? If so, that's inconsistent with the existing ones. If not, then
getElementsBy* return HTMLCollection, and I'm strongly opposed to adding
any new method that returns live node list or HTMLCollection. They impose
significant performance burdens and design constraints on all DOM mutations.