CfC: Resolving Bugs

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:49:09 +0100
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Is there anyone here who would have a problem with an email going to the
www-dom list when a bug gets resolved, similarly to how it happens on
public-webapps? I think that would improve transparency as you do not have
to copy yourself on each bug to make sure you know what happens with it.

If there are no objections I will ask Mike to pilot it and then we can see
how it goes.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/