From: <Kate.Percival@thomsonreuters.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:46:09 -0000
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

We are using org.w3c.dom.Document for our transformations and I notice
that actualEncoding and encoding fields are both null (calling
getXmlEncoding() and getInputEncoding() both return null).

How can I set these values, to ensure that my Documents are UTF-8

Kate Percival
Senior Web Developer

Thomson Reuters

Phone: +44 (0)20 7393 7753

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our http://thomsonreuters.com/prof_disclosures.