[DOMCore] Node.isEqualNode() and Attr object equality

From: David Flanagan <dflanagan@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:00:09 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
The spec for Node.isEqualNode() says that "the associated list of
attributes" of two elements must be equal in order for the function to
return true.  The word "list" implies that the attributes are to be
compared as a list, in which order matters.  But I think that the intent
is that they are to be compared as sets in which order does not matter.
Right?

Also, the spec does not seem to say what it means for two Attr objects
to be equal.  I suspect that the prefix of an attribute does not matter
for equality: only the namespace, local name and value.  Correct?  This
is the behavior that I see in Firefox, at least.

   David