[DOM3Events] event table forbids e.g. load to dispach on XMLHttpRequest

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:11:07 +0200
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
I'm not really sure whether I should continue reviewing DOM Level 3 Events
as the way comments are not being discussed by participants of the WG on
this list but rather on teleconferences between a few people is not
productive I think, but here we go...

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#event-types-list
forbids e.g. load events to be dispatch on XMLHttpRequest. That seems very
wrong. In addition, if I create a synthetic event called load and dispatch
it on a Text node listeners registered for it should definitely trigger.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/