ISSUE-112: Whitespace characters are allowed by all browsers in their event names.

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:57:18 +0000
To: "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>
CC: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi Anne,

I believe we discussed this resolution on another thread. But just for clarity, we agreed that all major browsers support whitespace in custom event names. Therefore, we've agreed to remove this unnecessary limitation. Let us know if you have additional comments/concerns with this change.

Thanks,

Jacob