Re: Functions that Implement the EventListener Interface (DOM Level 3 Events)

I believe this new text is incorrect at the highlighted point:

The listener parameter must be either an object that implements
the EventListener interface or a function. If listener is a function then it
must be used as the callback for the event; otherwise,
if listener implements ***EventTarget***, then its handleEvent method must
be used as the callback. If listener is a function that also has
a handleEvent method, the function itself must be used as the callback and
not its handleEvent method.

It should read:

The listener parameter must be either an object that implements
the EventListener interface or a function. If listener is a function then it
must be used as the callback for the event; otherwise,
if listener implements EventListener, then its handleEvent method must be
used as the callback. If listener is a function that also has
a handleEvent method, the function itself must be used as the callback and
not its handleEvent method.

Sincerely,

Dominic