Proposal to Postpone DOM3 Events Telcon to Thursday

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 02:54:30 -0500
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, DOM3 Events Folks-

I've been very busy, but it's important for us (me) to make progress on
DOM3 Events.  Telcons help me do that, but my telcon schedule has been
switched around for other calls, and tomorrow (Wednesday) is now too
busy for me.

I'd like to propose that we move the call this week to Thursday, so I
can get some changes checked in, so we have something to discuss.

Is that okay with you?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs