RE: Added 'locale' to Text, Keyboard, and Composition Events [ISSUE-119]

From: Jacob Rossi <jrossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 20:58:11 +0000
To: "Olli@pettay.fi" <Olli@pettay.fi>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
I don't think it's necessary to have "input" prepended just to remind you of that all the time. I think ease of use, as Doug mentioned, is sufficient reason to leave it locale.

Plus there's already a note in the spec to this effect:

"Note: locale does not necessarily indicate the locale of the data or the context in which it is being entered."
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#events-TextEvent-locale