Re: [DOMCore] Is Element.attributes live or static?

On 6/20/11 2:16 AM, David Flanagan wrote:
> On 6/19/11 10:49 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> The current Web DOM Core text makes it non-live as far as I can see.
>> There is no concept of "Live" for WebIDL arrays.

Hmm.  I think I once again confused WebIDL sequences and arrays.... (the
former ends up as an ES Array and the latter does not, for maximal
confusion).

> So I think that if DOM Core wants this to be a live collection, WebIDL
> won't get in the way.

Rereading the array sections of WebIDL, I think you're right.

I do think this needs probably to be live.

-Boris