Re: Fwd: comment on DOM 3 Events LC #2 on WebApps WG's request

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:25:51 +0200, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2011 08:03 PM, Jacob Rossi wrote:
>> From my editor perspective, I agree this sounds like goodness for DOM4
>> Core [snip]
>
> From *my* editor perspective, I don't expect us to add any particular
> events to DOM Core. CSS-UI would be a better place to define those
> events, IMO, but a WebApps WG spec works too.

This editor agrees with Ms2ger :-) We have seen with both SVG and HTML
that defining APIs related to the language works better when it is closely
coupled. (And events for form validation features really have no place in
the core specification for the DOM.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/