WheelEvent deltaX/deltaY/deltaZ should be float

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 20:19:28 +0000
To: "olli.pettay@helsinki.fi" <olli.pettay@helsinki.fi>, "schepers@w3.org" <schepers@w3.org>
CC: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Olli,

I believe we discussed making the delta values for wheel events be floats to support high resolution values (for example, partial lines/pages). But I don't see an issue open for this. Can you or Doug confirm that was our resolution? From Microsoft's perspective, we don't have a problem with this change. I've opened ISSUE-177 to track this.

Thanks,

Jacob