Re: ISSUE-157 (initKeyboardEvent): Problems with initKeyboardEvent [DOM3 Events]

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 05:48:02 +0000
To: "david@davidflanagan.com" <david@davidflanagan.com>
CC: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Thanks for all your comments, David-sorry we're just now getting to them. This particular issue looks resolved in the spec. The spec now includes arguments for both key and char in the initKeyboardEvent method and the repeat property now has a description below the table. Hallvord Steen wrote a good document on keyCode/charCode which Doug is looking at adding to the spec as a non-normative appendix. Let me know if there's anything missing to be addressed for this issue.

Thanks,

Jacob