Re: ISSUE-128 (preventDefault): Define preventDefault to account for pre-propagation default actions [DOM3 Events]

From: Jacob Rossi <jrossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:06:45 +0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi folks,

For this issue, I've clarified the behavior of preventDefault() when default actions are performed prior to the event's dispatch. In this case, the default action should be reverted. Section 3.2 also covers default actions which occur prior to the event's dispatch. Please let me know if you find any issues.

Thanks,

jacob