Re: ISSUE-169 (keypress textInput default action): Clarify more detail on textInput as default action for keypress [DOM3 Events]

From: Jacob Rossi <jrossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 06:53:57 +0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
CC: "david@davidflanagan.com" <david@davidflanagan.com>
For this issue, I've added text to describe textinput as the default action of keypress (and what the value of the data property should be). Additionally, I've clarified similar text in the keydown event's description for implementations which do not support keypress (since keypress is deprecated). Let me know if there are remaining issues regarding this.

Thanks,

Jacob