Re: Added 'locale' to Text, Keyboard, and Composition Events [ISSUE-119]

Great, thank you!

One tweak, though. The description for locale in keyboard events is
identical to the one in text events, i.e.:

"The locale attribute contains a BCP-47 tag [BCP-47] indicating the locale
for which the origin of the event (whether keyboard, IME, handwriting
recognition software, or other input mode) is configured, e.g. "en-US". May
be the empty string when inapplicable or unknown, e.g. for pasted text, or
when this information is not exposed by the underlying platform."

Some of this is inappropriate to keyboard events, though (I think):

   - "origin of the event (whether keyboard, IME, handwriting recognition
   software, or other input mode)": shouldn't this be just "keyboard"?
   - "when inapplicable or unknown, e.g. for pasted text": keyboard events
   can not be generated by pasting text, can they? This phrase should probably
   be just omitted, yielding something like: "May be the empty string when
   unknown, e.g. when this information is not exposed by the underlying
   platform."

I am less familiar with composition events, but some of these remarks may
apply there as well.

Thanks again,
Aharon