Consider making useCapture parameter of add/removeEventListener optional [ISSUE-134]

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:12:18 -0500
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
CC: Sergey Ilinsky <castonet@yahoo.co.uk>
Hi, Sergey-

I have changed the DOM3 Events spec [1] to make the useCapture parameter
of add/removeEventListener optional.

As Garrett Smith suggested, I have also added an authoring note that
omitting the 3rd parameter may cause problems in older browsers.

Please let us know whether or not this satisfies your issue.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs