Re: DOM3 Events last call comment

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:09:15 -0700
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>, www-dom@w3.org
On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> * mobile Web wasn't really here yet, and Web developers were focused only on
> the traditional desktop WIMP

I assume that you are referring to the fact that mobile introduced
activate-through-touch here?

However click vs. activate was an issue long before mobile or touch.
As long as the web platform has existed we've had
activate-through-keyboard as well as activate-through-mouse.

So I don't think the above was a contributor.

/ Jonas