ISSUE-158 (KeyLocationCode constants): Clarify KeyLocationCode constants [DOM3 Events]

From: Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:44:14 +0000
To: www-dom@w3.org

ISSUE-158 (KeyLocationCode constants): Clarify KeyLocationCode constants [DOM3 Events]

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/158

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: DOM3 Events

David Flanagan <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010OctDec/0065.html>:
[[
3) In "Definition group KeyLocationCode", the constants are listed in
neither numerical order nor alphabetical order.  I was confused for
awhile because I couldn't find the constant for KEY_LOCATION_STANDARD.
Please re-order this list so it matches the numerical order of the
constants shown in the gray box above.  Also, three of these paragraphs
use a confusing "shall be in/on" wording.  Maybe you could change these
to be parallel with the "originated on" wording of the other constants.
]]