Re: D3E last call comments on text and keyboard events

Hi, David-

This is just a note to acknowledge your emails.  I really do appreciate
your review, and will be logging these issue in the issue tracker
soon... I'm just a bit busy at the moment.

(FWIW, I wouldn't mind lowercasing 'textInput' if the implementers are
okay with it.)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs