Reminder: RfC: Last Call WD of DOM 3 Events; deadline October 18

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:16:35 -0400
To: www-dom <www-dom@w3.org>
  Hi All - just a reminder that *October 18* is the deadline for
comments for the September 7 DOM 3 Events Last Call Working Draft:

Doug captured many of the LC issues in WebApps' Issues and Actions database:

If applicable, please respond/follow-up to the relevant thread (e.g. Re:
ISSUE-126 (isTrusted)) rather than starting a new thread.

-Art Barstow