Re: DOM 3 Events - Burgeoning with Features!

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 15:50:57 -0700
To: Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
  There's a thread on the public-canvas-api mailing list, speaking to the
vast complexities of text entry; Oliver Hunt put forward some good examples
of how complex text editing can be.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2010JulSep/0042.html

It seems reasonable, to me, that text editing and IMEs be looked into on
its own
specc and terms.

-Charles