[D3E] Convene next week for a conference call to review LC issues?

From: Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:12:26 +0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
I would like to propose that we hold a teleconference next week in order to review existing Last Call feedback.

Doug, you are out at a conference this week, but will you be back next Wednesday?

Also, I'd like to propose that we move the conference up one hour from 2PM EST to 1PM EST to accommodate a recurring appointment that I have  hour into the existing time slot.

Thanks!

-Travis