Re: CfC: to publish a Last Call Working Draft of DOM 3 Events; deadline September 3

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:32:13 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Doug and the folks working on the DOM 3 Events spec believe the spec is
> now feature-complete and would like to publish a Last Call Working Draft
> of the spec. As such, this is a Call for Consensus to publish the
> following document as the LCWD:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

There still seem to be a open issues (marked up in the specification). A
comment I raised on the 'scroll' event some weeks ago is also not
addressed.

(Just noticed that the references section contains a reference to XHTML
but that is never referenced from the draft. The HTML5 and CSS 2.1
references are out of date.)

Looking through it a bit more the mousewheel event seems gone. I thought
we agreed long ago that would be part of it. (Various notes in the
specification do mention it, but it seems they are included by accident.)

I'll try to review more closely on Monday.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/