Re: TextEvent.data on pasting HTML.

It would also be fine to have data be the empty string for pastes and drops.
The paste/drop events already exist and give that data. I think we should
keep textInput as simple as possible for now. Specifically, I think we
should only expose data for the input modes that can only insert plain text
(e.g. keyboard, speech, etc).

Using plain text for pastes/drops would be fine too, but I don't see what
use-case it fulfills and it's added complexity.

Ojan