how to get HTML page's flash objects' urls and flash widths/heights?

From: Shawn Ching <shawnr68@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:34:30 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
I am new to HTML/web programming and I have some newbie questions.

I want to use IE (IE7 or IE8) to visit a set of urls that contain flash
contents. The gobal is to extract those flashes' urls and their
widths/heights. The flashes can be rendered by javascripts or by any
possbile methods like embed, param, or whatever possible. Right now I am
using IHTMLDocument2 interface as a start-point, and thinking about
using the DOM tree.

Can someone give me some advice how should I tackle the problem? Is there
any sample code for doing similar things?

Thanks a lot!

Shawn