Next DOM3 Events Telcon

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:26:24 -0400
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, Olli.Pettay@gmail.com, Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>
Hi, Olli, Travis-

I am back from vacation, and have been reviewing the high volume of
comments on www-dom.  Looks like we are making progress, but still have
some changes to discuss and commit to the spec.

We did not discuss the next DOM3 Events telcon, though it would be
natural for you to expect it to be today at the usual time.  However, a
last-minute conflict has arisen for me today.

Would you be okay with moving the telcon to tomorrow instead?  Next week
we could resume at our usual time.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs