Re: proposal: add input/keyboard locale to text and keyboard events

Sure, this is obviously an i18n issue. I sent it only to www-dom because I
was not sure how well cross-posting to two lists works. When someone
responds using one list's web interface, the response won't go to the other
list... But you obviously have a lot more experience with this than I.

Aharon