TextEvent data property

From: Sean Hogan <shogun70@westnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:19:26 +1100
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: DOM public list <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi Doug, et al

It just occured to me that the data property of TextEvent clashes with
jQuery Events, which uses the data property for " optional data passed
to jQuery.fn.bind when the current executing handler was bound."
See
     http://api.jquery.com/category/events/event-object/
and
     http://api.jquery.com/event.data/

TextEvent.data (and there textInput events) support in jQuery will be
confusing (at minimum).
To my knowledge only Webkit supports TextEvents and I can't imagine many
developers actually using them yet, so it might not break anything to
change it now.

Perhaps "text" or "textData" would be an acceptable name.