Re: Proposal to ammend the composition event spec.

From: James Su <suzhe@google.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:08:16 -0700
To: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
Cc: Hironori Bono (坊野 博典) <hbono@google.com>, Daniel Danilatos <daniel@danilatos.com>, www-dom@w3.org
To prevent all text input, I think the preferred way is to just cancel
keydown event. In this case we don't need to care about textInput and
composition events at all. It's also compatible with non-IME input mode. So
I think textInput and composition events should not be fired at all if
keydown is cancelled.

Regards
James Su