DOM3 Events Telcons On Hold

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:33:55 -0400
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, DOM3 Events Folks-

I will be traveling to conferences and F2F meetings for the next few
weeks, and then going on vacation for a couple weeks, so I don't know
when I will have time to hold a DOM3 Events telcon.

I owe this group several known changes to the DOM3 Events spec, which I
will work on while I'm on the road, and will finish as soon as
possible... certainly before my vacation, and most likely by next week.
  I will notify you when I have done so.  I will try to make myself
available for a short telcon at that point, but email discussion is
probably the best option while I'm on the road.

I would like to propose to this group that we publish a new WD of the
spec once I am done with the edits, and that based on any feedback from
that WD, we move to Last Call shortly thereafter.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs