A few strawman proposals: Query Key State, Selector-based Mutation Events Replacement

From: Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:22:23 +0000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but over the extended holidays I finally had the chance. I've quietly added a few strawman proposals for next-generation events specs to consider:

*         Query Key Status - method for getting key state outside of the eventing model

*         Selector-based Mutation Events - follow-up proposal to Jonas' concept earlier this year (or last year??)

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Proposals

Comments welcome-I have quite a few issues to resolve, but now I've at least got the proposals out in a public place for inspection :-)

-Travis