Re: DOMTimeStamp interface not defined in L3 events...

Either a date object or milliseconds since the epoch is fine since the
date() function makes it easy to move between formats. I just wouldn't
like it being a date/time string. But if it's going to be
milliseconds, it should be since the epoch---not since last restart
(particularly if you want to send that timestamp back to the server).

--Jacob