Re: CfC: FocusEvent Interface

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:40 AM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> Hi, Folks-
>
> As discussed on this list and in the telcon, I've added a new FocusEvent
> interface with a 'relatedTarget' attribute, moved focus events there, then
> moved Basic Events to UIEvents cuz DOMActivate was lonely, and removed the
> Basic Events category.
>
> You can see my handiwork in the latest ED:

It would be nice if you would defer creating technical APIs to those
who are qualified (instead of trying to do it yourself).

> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#events-Events-FocusEvent
>
> Please throw flowers or tomatoes.

What type of response are you hoping to elicit? Sounds like an
emotional one, and I get the sense that you are very emotional. I
would hope that an author would want to elicit the exact opposite of
emotional appeal.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009JulSep/0330.html

I have not yet seen the results of your research.

Instead of sending me hate mail about me "wasting time" (I am pretty
sure you do not want others on this list to see that message), please
do a little research.

Garrett