Conformance Criteria (was: remedy for click event)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:16:34 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi, Folks-

adjusted the definition of 'deprecated' not to exclude UAs from
supporting deprecated features, added a definition for 'obsolete',
cleaned up and expanded the details of conformance criteria (with
specific conformance classes) [1], and added warnings and links to the
definition of 'deprecated' to each deprecated event (not just their
interfaces, as before).

I also added an explicit warning about keyCode/charCode being obsolete
in the section on Keyboard Events.

Please let me know if this satisfies the needs for clearer conformance.
  If you still have specific concerns, I welcome concrete suggestions on
better wording for consideration.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#dom-events-conformance

Regards-