RE: Proposal: addKeyListener and removeKeyListener Methods

I tend to agree with Maciej regarding getting the spec into shipping mode.

However the use cases are good. An additional use case worth considering is being able to filter based on character inserted into the DOM [or set of characters]--rather than the method used to cause them to appear.  Something like that could provide for a less-verbose DOMCharacterDataModified replacement.

-Travis